10 DAY BOTSWANA ELEPHANT HUNT NG49 PACKAGE
Hunter daily rates total $20.000
Resource utilization $10.000
License fee (Botswana government) $2.000
Trophy fee up to 50lbs $ 12.500
Trophy fee over 50lbs $17.500
Total cost up to 50lbs Total: $44.500
Total cost over 50lbs Total: $49.500
PLAINS GAME TO BE HUNTED
Trophy fee Botswana government license fee
Baboon $250 $20
Steenbok $350 $30
Warthog $350 $50
Kudu $2.850 $100
Zebra $1.350 $500
Oryx $1.400 $25Bookings
Confirmation of booking will require a deposit of the daily rates,
resource utilization and license fee.
In the event of a cancellation the following conditions must apply on
- Cancellation 90 days or more prior to start of the safari 0 – 50 %.
- Cancellation 0 – 90 days prior to the safari ~ Nil.
- Cancellation request should be in writing to Sabudawn safaris.
- Acceptance of cancellation must also be in writing by Sabudawn
Postponement of hunts to the next hunting season is subject to the
conditions prevailing in that hunting season.
Postponement of hunts should be communicated 3 months prior to the
commencement of the hunt.
30 Days prior to the safari commencing, the following payments must be
made to Sabudawn safaris.
- Observer fees.
On completion of the safari, before the client departure the following
payments must be made:
- Trophy Fees
- Extras as per the brochure
- Any other amounts due.Daily Rates include:
- Services of licensed Professional Hunters
- The provision of trackers, skinners, chefs, camp attendants act.
- The use of four wheel drive hunting vehicle
- Full accommodation, food, laundry, soft drinks, local wines & beer.
- Use of camp medical supplies
- The skinning, field preparation and salting of trophies and skins
- And the delivering of all trophies to a local taxidermist and
Daily Rates do not Include
- Trophy or animals killed or wounded and lost
- Specially requested air charters’
- Gratuities ( which are at the discretion of the client)
- Spirits, tobacco, imported wines & imported beer.
- Accommodation and hotel charges before and after the safari.
- Export of trophies
- Road transfers return Maun $350.00
- Dip & pack of trophies (taxidermy)