Caza del Alce Europeo en Bielorrusia 2021
Belarus is characterized by a very strong population of moose, which lives there in huge spaces of swamps and peat bogs unspoiled by human hands. Hunting in these conditions for the king of the marshes has a unique character. On the one side , the hunter is delighted with the beauty of wild nature and moose bulls, which are really strong for European conditions, and on the other side hunting in Belarus allows to meet a bygone epoch, because time has stopped there.
first half of September or November
6 days of stay, 5 days of hunting, all transports during the hunt, food and accommodation during the hunt, organisation of the hunt, work of guides and other service during the hunting.
I recommend 5 days of hunting because during hunting there may be bad weather or strong wind and then the elk are very careful.
GROUP: 2-4 hunters.
Cost per hunter: for a group of 2 hunters – 2.000 euro
for a group of 3 hunters – 1.800 euro
for a group of 4 hunters – 1.700 euro
PRICE LIST for MOOSE
Up to 6.99 kg -1.750 €
From 7.00 kg — to 8.99 kg-2.250 Euro + 8 Euro for every 10 g over 7 kg.
9.00 kg and more - 3.400 € + 9 € for every 10 g above 10 kg.
Shot a bull without the trophy 1100 euro
Female – 1.350 euro
Small moose - 600 euro
Wounded moose - 1350 euro
Wounded non trophy moose - 750 euro
Female -700 euro /
Small/ - EUR 500 /
The price does not include:
- The cost of plane tickets
- Additional day of hunting - 290 euros
- Single room supplement € 20/per night
- Transport to and from the airport per person / 1oo €
-Costs (issuing the required documents and permits, invitation, issuing a permit for the import of weapons ( 1) and ammunition to Belarus, office costs and insurance during the stay) € 130
- Costs of veterinary certyfication in Belarus / personal veterinary certificate —70 euro per person.
- Preparation of 140 euro skull (40 euro / first preparation + 100 euro preparation preparing the skull according to EU requirements for transport to Spain) + 250 euro preparation of the skin for clearance at a professional preparation (medallion preparation). The trophies are coming from outside the EU and everything has to be done
- Costs of sending trophies to Spain / shipping fee and packaging costs about 150 – 200 euro per package.
WE PROVIDE ALL FORMALITIES
Group size: 3-4 hunters
The program of the trip :
Day 1 The beginning of the trip. Meeting at the airport with the organizer. Flight from Spain to Minsk . Meeting with a representative of the company, weapons clearance, drive from Minsk to the hunting ground (approx. 3-4 hours).
Day 2-6 / 5 days of hunting.
Day 6 Transfer from the hunting ground to Minsk. Flight from Minsk to Spain - End of the event -
NOTA IMPORTANTE: Estos programas de caza no son un documento contractual. Se confeccionan únicamente a título informativo. Los precios pueden variar, sin previo aviso, por motivos fuera del control de nuestra empresa y de sus representadas. Condiciones de cancelación según oufitters.